• Carefully remove bandage.
• Using clean hands and plain Dial soap out of a pump wash the tattoo with warm water.
• Gently clean tattoo with circular motion, until all ointment, blood, and lymphatic fluid is removed.
• Using a clean paper towel dab the tattoo dry.
• Apply a thin layer of Aquaphor healing ointment. Dab excess ointment off with a clean paper towel.
• Repeat this process 2-3 times a day.
• After 3-5 days your tattoo will begin to form flaky scabs that will fall off on their own. Do not pick or scratch.
• At this point you may switch from Aquaphor to a regular fragrance free lotion.
If you have any questions or concern please feel free to contact me.
© 2020 OVER-N-OUT ARTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.